Special Event Permits may be limited due to State and local public health restrictions. We will review your application; however, the City has the right to NOT approve or to revoke an approved permit based on extensions to state and local orders. Regardless of the date of your event, we ask that you take the time to review the COVID-19 resources and follow the requirements and recommendations outlined. For more information or to answer questions, please call Joanne Ursini 720-898-7470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you can apply for a Special Event Permit: In order for the City of Arvada to complete the processing of a special event permit (SEP), it is required that you complete this form identifying the steps you will take to ensure your event complies with public health guidelines. The completed form should be submitted to the City as an addendum to your SEP application. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in your request for a SEP to be denied. In the event that future public health orders further limit attendance at special events or if health protocols are not followed at your event, the City of Arvada reserves the right to not approve or cancel your SEP.
Do You Need a Special Event Permit?
You will need a special event permit if one or more of the following apply:
- Event is to be held on public property.
- Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
- Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating.
What are the Time and Fee Requirements?
- Time: Application must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event but not MORE than 12 months prior to the event.
- Fee: There is a non-refundable $100 application fee (additional fees may apply).
- Payment Types: Online with Visa or Mastercard. Some fees may require payment by check.
Are You Having...
Online Application Process
The City of Arvada uses eTRAKiT for the Permit application process.
- New to eTRAKiT? View our log in instructions and eTRAKiT application guide.
- Returning User? Login to the eTRAKiT application.
For information on the Special Event permitting process, please contact Community and Economic Development at 720-898-7435 or email@example.com.
Important Disclaimer(s) and Information
- Security Review Required: The Arvada Police Department reserves the right to specify the need for and number of off-duty police officers or security personnel required to be in attendance at any event.
- Alternative Application: If you are unable to complete your application electronically, please use the contact information above to request an appointment at City Hall.
- by Community and Economic Development