Skip Main Navigation
TEST SITE This site is not our production site. It is for testing purposes only. The information might be outdated, incorrect, or formatted improperly as we...
Skip to Content

Sales Tax Filing

Launch MUNIRevs


How Do I Get Started?

Access MUNIRevs and apply for an online account. Once your account has been approved, tax returns will be issued to your MUNIRevs Business Center on the first of the month, based on your filing frequency.

What if I Made a Mistake?

If you made a mistake on your return you can correct it until you check out. If you checked out and need to make corrections, please access your MUNIRevs FAQs from your Business Center to find out what is required.

I Have a Debit Block, What is Your ID?

Please log into your MUNIRevs Business Center to get the debit block and be sure to set it up BEFORE attempting payment. If you submit payment before this has been set up your bank will reject the payment.

I am an Occasional Filer or Special Event, How Do I File and Pay Online?

If you are an occasional filer or have participated in a special event and have tax to remit to Arvada, please apply for an account using MUNIRevs and notate that you need a tax return. In the future you can continue to use this account but you will need to contact Revenue for them to add a tax return to your account. Please be sure to have your account number ready when you contact them.

How Do I Pay?

We accept all payment types including e-check, credit card and ACH credit payments. If you need electronic payment details, please reference the FAQs from your MUNIRevs Business Center and submit the form for access.

How Much Does it Cost?

Online filing is free. We allow e-check and credit card payments from $1 up to $600,000. E-check payments are free and credit card payments are assessed a 2.39% fee, with a $1.50 minimum, which is paid to the payment processing company. Please contact your personal bank for ACH and electronic payment charges.

Contact Information

  •  Main Telephone Number: