Skip Main Navigation
TEST SITE This site is not our production site. It is for testing purposes only. The information might be outdated, incorrect, or formatted improperly as we...
Skip to Content

Records Request Information

You might need to obtain a record of previous encounters with the court for:

  • Military
  • Other Judicial Branches
  • Employment
  • Gaming License
  • Other

Records are kept for four years. To obtain a certified copy of a previous court case within the last four years you must:

If there is no record on file and/or the case is more than four years old, the court can provide a letter stating that the court no longer has a record.

For additional information please see: