Skip Main Navigation
TEST SITE This site is not our production site. It is for testing purposes only. The information might be outdated, incorrect, or formatted improperly as we...
Skip to Content

Utility, Sewer, and Water Line Locates

Important: Before doing any digging, you need to call 811 to request locates of all public utilities. 

To initiate a requests for underground utility locates, including sewer and water lines, contact Colorado811 at 811 or visit their website.




Do I have to be on-site?

In most cases homeowners and residents do not have to be on-site. Your underground utilities will be marked in the areas using the information you have given.

Do I have to call even if I am not planning on digging deep?

Colorado law requires that you make notification before you begin any size project from small, such as planting a tree or bush, to a big project such as pipe replacement or installation.